Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the big move

I am so glad that we made it out of california in one piece. It always takes longer than we think for us to get all of our stuff packed away. This time we managed to get rid of many of our pointless extra things that I have been hoarding over the years. Here are a few photos of our moving adventure.

This is the storage bin that we fit all of our stuff in. We used every inch!


Darren enjoying our pit stop in Las Vegas

Our last stop in Fillmore before we finally made it to good old Salt Lake! We are happy to be here.

2 comments:

Morris Family said...

Hi! This is Holly... Darren is so dang cute! Our blog is johnhollybabyjake.blogspot.com
We'll see you in a few weeks!

Kira said...

Congratulation Corinne! I understand the move ... just did it. I am definately impressed with the packing job, good job paul.