Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Girl has arrived!

Mia Joan Anderson was born on Tuesday, July 21 at 8:30 AM. She weighed 7 lbs, 13 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. We are all doing great! Mia is a happy little baby and is a good eater and sleeper. We are so grateful to have her here safe and sound. Here are some pics.


Me the night before we went in for the C-section. As you can tell, I was SO ready!

Proud daddy





It's so fun to have a new baby!

14 comments:

Amanda+Jonathan said...

CONGRATS....she:s beautiful. Cant wait to meet her at the Shaler lane reunion this fall!

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Katie and Christian said...

Yeah for Baby Mia! She's beautiful! So excited for you guys!

Suzannah said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person. She is so beautiful!

Simon Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! How has your summer been? We have missed you guys!

The Lintons said...

Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful. :) Hope you have a wonderful summer.

Hannah said...

She is so cute! HOpe you are recovering well!

Ashley Johnson said...

We are so happy for you guys! What a cutie! It was so good to see you a few weeks ago--good luck with everything!

Melody said...

Oh, Corinne she is just darling! I hope Darren likes her- I recall that "NO" became a pretty prominent part of my vocabulary for the first few months after we had Jana! Congratulations!

Becca said...

She's so beautiful and I love her bow! I'm glad that everything went well and we can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!!

Heidi said...

Wow, she's gorgeous. I'm glad things seem to have gone well. Good luck with everything!

Kira said...

wooohooo!

Gary and Sara said...

She is so perfect! Congratulations!

supersonicjan said...

I forgot to say how cute she was! Congrats! I hope you four can make it down here sometime!