Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Smiles!

Mia's been smiling for almost a couple of weeks now but I haven't been able to really capture it with the camera. After she smiles she almost always opens her mouth really wide - it is so funny. She loves to sit in this bouncer chair, just like her big brother did :)


8 comments:

Diana said...

What a sweet little girl - that picture would make anyone smile!

Marianne said...

Corinne, she is so cute! I hope that you are doing well!

Katie and Christian said...

Oh she's so cute Corinne! Post more pics! Wish we were bAck there with you guys!

Melody said...

SO CUTE! Jana did that too, her smile was mostly a wide-open mouth. What a darling little angel you have! Hope she's being nice to you. :)

Brian & Mindy said...

I can't believe how big she is! Post some more pictures. I can't believe how much she has changed.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see an updated photo of the darling gal. I'm more excited to see her in person though. WELCOME BACK to Boston...less than 24 hours to go.

Nonie said...

What a cutie! More pictures, please!!

Congratulations on your sweet little girl.

Sally said...

I know I'm a little slow, but--Congratulations, she is beautiful. :)